Real Estate Agent/Realtor
Canvas Real Estate – 10 locations
CANVAS Real Estate is seeking motivated/self-driven Independent Sales Agents to assist our growing Real Estate Team! We are looking for a professional real estate agent who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying and selling experience as simple and streamlined. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
At Canvas Real Estate, You Can:
- • Make a six-figure, commission-based income.
- • Have a flexible schedule.
- • Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary).
- • Work full-time or part-time.
- • Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms.
- • Prospect for new business daily and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- • Learning our automated systems and processes, you will start setting appointments almost immediately.
- • Develop business opportunities within specific areas served by our team.
- • Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding quickly and efficiently to customer inquiries.
- • Primary duties include outbound texting, calling, and e-mail communications with both warm and hot leads.
- • Coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline.
- • Accurately qualify and quantify potential customers for appointments.
- • Qualify leads to accurately determine motivation, timeline, and financial specifics to Real Estate Professionals.
- • Handle objections and learn scripts to deliver our unique value proposition.
- • Host Open Houses.
- • Showing Properties.
- • Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
- • Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- • Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- • Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.).
- • Manage property auctions or exchanges.
- • Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- • Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors.
- • Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors.
- • Promote sales through advertisements, open houses, and listing services.
- • Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
- • Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson.
- • Proven track of successful sales record.
- • Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills.
- • Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills.
- • Pleasant and trustworthy.
- • MS Office familiarity.
- • Real estate agent’s or broker’s license.
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- • Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- • Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- • Have excellent communication skills and the ability to network to build your business
This is not a salaried position. Your income is entirely commission-based and provides unlimited potential. A state-accredited real estate license is required before you can join our team.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and provide us with your contact information so we can connect with you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Canvas Real Estate – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Our real estate firm is looking for a transaction coordinator to support our team in Weston. This position requires a positive attitude and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent customer service is essential, as this position handles communications between clients, agents, title companies & mortgage companies.
Primary Job Duties:
- • Perfect candidate needs to be detail oriented person that can handle multiple tasks and has great phone skills.
- • Must have the ability to stay on top of critical dates and variety of details that go into making sure each transaction closes successfully and on-time.
- • Above and beyond commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- • Ability to be pro-active, problem solve and communicate with all parties of the transaction.
- • Handling incoming/outgoing phone calls.
- • Scheduling appointments.
- • Preparing documents/paperwork.
- • Troubleshoot files.
- • Facilitate transaction from offer to closing.
- • Maintaining MLS listings - input & update.
- • Agent Support.
- • Bilingual (Fluent English/Fluent Spanish) .
- • Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- • Excellent verbal and communication skills
- • Excellent organization skills.
- • Strong customer service attitude.
- • Detail-Oriented.
- • Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- • Experience in Accounting and QuickBooks.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract